View Single Post
Old 04-03-2024, 06:05 PM   #29
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
If every Tom, Dick, and Harry that catches a few passes is 1 then sure, wait it out . Tank Dell is a 1! Why not.

Watson got 1000 yards in 2 years so he’s a 1 too.

You continued to promote garbage WRs as good and stated offense was still elite.

It wasn’t.

You were horribly wrong but nice change of subject to cover up your horrible takes.

Anyways, I want an offense that doesn’t punt a lot and you are fine with mediocrity.
It
Well have to agree to disagree.
I didn't ****ing say Dell was a 1, but he was a high end WR2 at worst as a rookie. Dude had 700 yards and 7 TDs in 10 games. He easily puts up 1,000 and double digit TDs without the freak injury.

And again, I already pointed out that Watson's biggest issue is injuries, so posting his totals means absolutely nothing. On a per game basis, he's been a low end WR1, high end WR2. He is 100% the Packers WR1 going into next season too, in a really good room.

You have this idea that a WR1 has to be Tyreek, Jefferson, Chase, or Lamb. There are only 32 teams. Most WR1s are not that.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.