View Single Post
Old 11-23-2020, 02:52 PM   #60
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Wha?

I'll accept Bucs and Cowboys. Disagree on everything else.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
The Vikings one is interesting...Dalvin Cook is outstanding, Justin Jefferson is a great rookie, Thielen is solid and they have 2 pretty good TEs. I don't really think they're better but they do have some players.
Okay, let's forget using the word "better".

What it comes down to is a lot of talking heads make it sound like there's so much talent on the Chiefs offense that Mahomes has it easier than some other QB's. It's really not true.

First, you have the offensive line, where the Chiefs probably aren't even in the top half of the league.

CEH is good, Bell is good but there's a dozen teams with better 1-2 punches than the Chiefs if you think about it.

And then you have the Chiefs with Kelce, Hill, one-legged Watkins, and that's really about it.

Even if you still want to say the Chiefs are #1, are the Cowboys, Seahawks, Saints, or any of those other teams THAT far behind? Not really.

I mean, he didn't even list a team like the Titans that has two really good WR's and a good TE with Derrick Henry in the backfield.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.