View Single Post
Old 10-08-2020, 02:00 PM   #3
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Consecutive years that the team has snagged some big shit UDFA w/ a high-dollar offer only to cut 'em almost immediately.

I don't recall the guy they did it with last year but my memory was he had a shot at sticking with someone this year.

EDIT: Cody Thompson. Jamal Custis was another one - he got the peak signing bonus but never got as much traction in camp as Thompson did.

Near as I can tell Thompson is on the Seahawks practice squad and Custis is bagging groceries somewhere.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.