View Single Post
Old 11-29-2018, 08:54 PM   #138
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by R Clark View Post
Just another shit show .what a maroon 5 is.and people on here bitch about the old and has beens at least Springsteen and The Who had talent at one time. Adam levin or what ever his name is .oh ya he's a rockin rolla
I think that's the issue here on CP... everyone and their brother bitches if it isn't a classic rock band and then whatever's left wants hard rock. I think there's a very select few, like eDave, that want a philharmonic orchestra.

In any event, any other genre automatically is dismissed as trash, like Maroon 5, even if they are anything but trash within that genre. I don't personally care for Maroon 5 all that much either but I'm not about to say they are trash. Levine has a girly voice but he has sick talent.

I'd rather Disturbed or FFDP, personally, but I'm never getting that at the Super Bowl. I said I'd like GVF because they are probably the best rock band that fits the profile. Not bad when they have a guitarist that reminds of a young Billy Gibbons and a singer that reminds of Robert Plant and sometimes Geddy Lee. I really look forward to watching that band evolve, they're really quite good no matter what Dave says.

Last edited by kccrow; 11-29-2018 at 09:06 PM..
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.