Thread: Mock
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2019, 06:01 PM   #2
MVP

It'd be a great haul if it went that way in my opinion.

First, I would say Henderson is a top-20 pick. I'm not sure he's there quite as late as Miami's last pick.

I do have some concerns that Biadasz is being a bit overrated here, but that doesn't mean everyone is slotting him wrong. The reason I say that is that he struggles with big, strong dudes on the interior in pass pro and he's not a guy like Nelson that can drive people off the ball in the run game. I think Jake Hansen is every bit as good of a prospect and has the same flaws. The Huddle Report currently has Biadasz as the 40th overall prospect and I think that's really fair. That means you still gotta take him with the Chiefs' first round pick. I'd rather take a guy like Florida State's Marvin Wilson here and pick up Hansen in the 2nd, but that's me.

I personally think that the end of 2 is a bit low for Tylan Wallace. I see him as a top 40 guy. A lot depends on how he runs though. The slower he is, the further he falls from that spot.

Alot of places have Hunter Bryant as the top tight end in the draft but I, personally, don't like undersized tight ends. He's 6'2" 230, which is more of a big receiver than anything. He'll struggle to ever be big enough to take on offensive lineman at the point. I much prefer Purdue's Brycen Hopkins, who reminds me a ton of a young Kelce.

Anae set the 2nd half of the season on fire and ended up with like a dozen sacks. I like him, but I wanted to see something against Oregon's o-line and he didn't deliver. I think you have him in a good spot and he needs to develop more strength to be more consistent on a down-to-down basis.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.