View Single Post
Old 10-25-2015, 08:43 AM   #77
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I (kind of) like you Hootie, but the fact that this crashed and burned with you in charge surprises no one.
Week 1, we lost 60% with 3 people doing lineups and 2/3 heavily featuring chiefs players. We had 1 entry with a chance at big $ and you'd be shocked to find out who's it was

Week 2, everyone quit, sans me ... I put in all 79 lineups my way using my core and you'd be shocked to find out what happened

This week, again, I put in 70 well thought out, very well mapped lineups and they were deleted. I know who I played.

Hilariously, bosschief got tired of crazycoffey attacking me and posted something he shouldn't have and I get blamed.

No joke, crazycoffey admitted to the group that when he sees me post it brings him to tears ... Yet he got drunk last Monday and spent three hours trying to bait me into a fight, which I shrugged off ... And then bosschief says something, triggers a meltdown, and BRC tries making me explain myself.

For doing nothing.

My posts bring him to tears, and he joins a subforum FEATURING my posts, unsolicited, so that he can try and drunkenly antagonize me ..

And then blame me.

That's how I sum that shit up.
Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.