View Single Post
Old 02-22-2014, 04:56 PM   #114
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_b_284 View Post
I do admit it was a dick move, and deleted the review. It was a childish kneejerk reaction to something that got under my skin. The fact that I don't remember what pissed me off so much makes me understand how ridiculous it is. I have apologized to jason. Trying to justify my being an asshole by talking shit on jason is just as bad. Again, to jason and everyone else, I am sorry.
While I'm glad that you apologized (and I hope that he can find it in himself to actually accept it), I hope that you do some deeper reflection on this. It wouldn't even occur to me to do what you did here, as I'm sure that it wouldn't to 99% of CPers.

Good luck.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.