View Single Post
Old 02-22-2014, 04:48 PM   #111
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
Total dick move to try to mess with someone's business over something posted on CP. I hope Sauto crosses paths with you someday and kicks the shit out of you.
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Relax, boss. There was a "heartfelt" apology that had NOTHING to do with the fact that the dudes personal info was starting to be leaked. Please completely disregard the fact that prior to any personal info being leaked he was showing no remorse or understanding and was actually being kind of a smart ass about it. He's seen the light all of a sudden. All is well, apparently.

You're a better man than me, Sauto. I personally don't think he's remorseful at all.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.