View Single Post
Old 08-06-2020, 06:34 AM   #5
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
I have high hopes for RSJ as TE #2. Not sure if they’ll pan out, but I like what I’ve seen.

DoD has to be the least talked about guy on the roster since being drafted. Dudes a ghost.

I hope Fenton builds on his surprisingly good rookie year.

Curious if the XFL QB is worth a damn. Pretty bummed we don’t get a preseason this year.
DOD has tons of athleticism but it's pretty obvious that he has a low football IQ. He was used to just running around in college. At first I had hopes that it was Bob's scheme but he couldn't get Spags' either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrRyan View Post
Darwin would seem like a surprise player to protect. I can't see there being a big market looking to poach him off the PS.
There's no way they should use a protected spot on Thompson. He really doesn't bring anything of value at this point.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote