View Single Post
Old 08-24-2019, 12:10 PM   #26
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
I’m sorry, but I can’t imagine anyone watching that crap. What could possibly be the draw?
I’ve asked the wife that very thing. She doesn’t know TBH. She says she just likes to shut her mind off and wind down.

I’m guilty of that some too. Nothing near as terrible as the bachelor but I’ve turned stuff on that didn’t ask too much of me as a viewer.

I think another aspect is how outrageously reeruned it is. Much like how otherwise reasonable individuals watch political shit.

I’ll be honest. I’ll judge a politics watcher before a bachelor watcher.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.