View Single Post
Old 10-16-2020, 10:45 AM   #751
Supporter

So apparently Daryl Morey stepped down.

I don’t know anything about it but Russillo said he left an absolute shitload of money on the table. I think (I was working, not paying too much attention) he had a lot of money on his contract that he would have got if he stayed on and gotten fired but won’t because he stepped down.

He was in an investment bank before basketball, right? Hard for me to believe he didn’t know what he was doing.

That’s an interesting development. Maybe he’s signaling to other owners that he’s not in it for the money. Maybe he can’t wait to GTFO.

Interesting either way.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.