View Single Post
Old 03-12-2020, 12:52 PM   #59
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
My wife works in Downtown San Diego, the epicenter of SD's homeless population. Homeless people are to infections like dry brush to a wildfire.

I already told her to be prepared to quit your job. I've already begun planning as if we won't have her income for awhile.

If it hits San Diego hard, i'm not letting her put herself at risk for a few bucks.

You can always recover from financial hardship. Health is quite a bit more complicated.
Is she old and unhealthy? Serious question. I'm just dumbfounded at the level of panic over this. The swine flu killed young healthy people but there was never this level of panic. Why all the panic for the Wuhan flu?

I went to a concert this weekend and it was packed to the gills. A few days later everyone is cancelling concerts, basketball games etc. Why for this and not any other pandemic we've had?
jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote