View Single Post
Old 03-12-2020, 10:59 AM   #46
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyEvel View Post
wife sent me out to get frozen food and any hand sanitizer or antibacterial hand soap that might be left.

Nope.

Trader Joe'ss frozen foods were about 70 percent gone. Just the weird stuff left. Well, the REALLY weird stuff.

She has a respiratory problems, so my biggest fear is I go outside and get it then bring it back in the house and she gets it. Would not be good. Luckily we both work from home. But I'm constantly sanitizing every time I touch something. Same with our kid.

I'm going to be PISSED if I can't buy regular things tomorrow when I go to the store
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.