Thread: Movies and TV Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2017, 12:56 AM   #1555
MVP

Bran's power seems kind of useless. He can see shit but he can't do anything about it (outside of the Hodor warging).

Hoping Arya is just making Sansa play a game to **** with Little Finger and catch him with his pants down.

I was a bit apathetic about the dragon dying. Don't really care too much about them outside of Drogon, mostly due to lack of screen time with them and the fact that I don't really care for Daenerys all that much. Way too much of an arrogant dragon **** who thinks everything belongs to her and should go her way. I was disappointed when Jon decided to bend the knee, but I can understand why he chose to do so.
OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.