View Single Post
Old 03-31-2020, 06:51 PM   #24
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Orichalcum ore from Odyssey was my first thought as well. I believe they had the metal in Skyrim as well.

I never knew it was a legitimate metal from the fabled Atlantis so Clay actually taught me something new today.
Technically it was much more widely used in the past than the OP article admits. Just a copper derivative. It was forged by the Greeks and others. The Atlantian tale from Plato supposedly occurred around 9,600 BC though, when most of the actual use of the alloy was during the Bronze age ~2,000 BC. Plato's description was likely a bit dated and subject to the effect of oral communication over time.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.