View Single Post
Old 03-17-2024, 09:39 PM   #52
The pizza king of kansas

That you tell them there no favoritism here. Work hard and I'll will reward you. Don't work hard there the door. I will not look over your shoulders or get mad if you taking a small rest. But I expect you to be on the ready answer calls and do your assignments you need something fixed write it out and I'll get someone to fix it. I'll will help a little but I expect you to do your job without needing to hold your hand.
big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.