View Single Post
Old 11-01-2023, 09:49 AM   #39
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
I just watched it for the first time (and a few more times), and my initial thoughts...
...that's not at all what I expected. The main reason I hadn't watched it was I figured it was like most any skate cut that happens when players are down on the ice.
...and WTF was that?!

I can see why people think it was intentional... not in the sense of "gonna murder this guy now with my skate", but maybe trying to interfere with him and it just went very wrong. I guess from a technical standpoint, involuntary manslaughter as opposed to murder.

That said, I agree it looks like a bad, clumsy hockey player doing bad clumsy things... people tend to really want everything to have bad intentions these days, but he probably just really sucks at skating, even though I can see how it's hard to believe he could just throw his leg like that with no control or awareness.
English Pro hockey is pretty much a glorified recreational men’s league , going to be a skill gap and try hards with no skill are the most dangerous type of hockey players .
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.