Thread: Life Stupid Tourist Tricks
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2016, 03:05 PM   #30
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRichard View Post
It is possible it was already rejected and that is why they found it alone. Not that I am a huge PETA fan but I would think if they wanted to they could have kept the thing alive and raised it. Or at the least I would think someone would have taken it to hand raise it.
That's my thought.

A place I worked at in the summers always had buffalo on their property and those things are just 100 different kinds of stupid but they're also protective as hell. They had to go grab a sick calf once and mamma buffalo ****ed their truck right up as they sprinted back to the truck, put the calf in the bed and got put enough distance between themselves and her to get through the gate and out. If a couple of tourists were close enough to pick that thing up and put it in their SUV, it almost had to have been rejected already.

We had some pretty scary shit go down with those buffalo. One of them flipped a truck over just trying to scratch itself on the fender; hooked a shoulder and tipped the thing over like it was a matchbox car. We had another one jump down into a watering trough with us (the trough was on the downside of a fairly steep hill). I suspect it had no idea we were down there and we definitely didn't realize it had come near us. It hopped down and had us cornered. I gave it a baseball swing with a broom and it startled just enough for us to scramble around it, down the trough and out. Look in the eyes on those things and there's really nothing there. They can hurt people on accident because they're just really really big and really really dumb.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.