Thread: Video Games Final Fantasy VII REMAKE
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2019, 12:06 PM   #45
Plays to win the game!

If it's released in parts then I'll likely hold off on it until its fully released. #1. Not giving into that type of bullshit release schedule. If it was a choice they did for marketing, then I don't get the point of it, and if it was a decision to polish the later parts of the game, then just delay it further. Nobody was expecting it in March, you put that pressure on yourselves to have a product ready by that time. This game is something you need to take your time with and get it right, it has to be better than the Resident Evil 2 remake, which is going to take alot of love and affection. I would've been fine if they just said Holiday 2020 to arrive in line with the apparent new console generation.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.