Thread: Video Games Final Fantasy VII REMAKE
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2019, 09:15 PM   #37
Bring it on Ahab!

That's cool. For a new generation. That game is old as ****. I was a teenager when it came out and the graphics would be offputting to a lot of younger people.

I mean, I won't play it. I wasted enough of my life the first time around. I mean if you can master-breed racing chocobos and unlock every secret weapon and materia, you wasted a portion of your life. Though honestly if you just get the knights of the round summoning and the omnislash limit break it's all ****ing easy after that.

I regret nothing, but i'm not going back down THAT rabbit hole.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.