View Single Post
Old 10-01-2017, 04:40 PM   #947
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm View Post
SteamWorld Dig II on the Switch is flippin awesome....stealth GOTY candidate, really snuck up on me like M+R Kingdom Battle did.

The Switch is so goddamn good...
I loved Steamworld on the WiiU.

My son's birthday is next week, and I have a switch stashed away in a closet waiting for him to unwrap. So damned hard for me not to break the freaking thing out.

The thing that sucks is that the game he really wants is Pokken Tournament, which has zero appeal to me. I'm like, "You sure you don't want Splatoon2 or Breath of the Wild to start out with?" "Nope! Pokken Tournament!."
NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.