View Single Post
Old 03-11-2024, 12:02 AM   #18
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
I'd be happy with D Smith returning also. Would be nice if Veach locked down LT before the draft and we were free to shop for weapons
I'd be equally happy in reverse but it is a bit tougher to go shopping for a LT.

The breakpoint on tackles is tough to gauge this year.

In terms of teams that I think will shop for a LT, it's WAS (2), ARZ (4), TEN (7), NYJ (10), NO (14), LAR (19), DAL (24), GB (25). Now, not all of those teams will. I think ARZ should slide Paris Johnson from RT to LT and look for a RT, LAR could let it ride with Alaric Jackson, DAL could slide Tyler Smith out from LG and focus on their IOL, and GB could roll with Rasheed Walker. Washington could take a QB.

Teams I feel will shop for a RT are ARZ (27), LAC (5), LV (13), CIN (18), BAL (30).

So if I operate on what I feel is a best-case scenario, we're still sucking wind at LT outside of getting into the top 15 unless we take a project like Mims or a projection like Guyton.

I'd fly up for Fautanu if he falls to 16. I feel Seattle is a nice potential landing zone in the middle of the 1st. Give them next year's 1 and a 3rd and call it a day. Imagine if two kids from Washington became lynchpins on each side of the ball.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.