View Single Post
Old 11-19-2018, 03:57 PM   #117
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
I have no idea why people question Berry's character. Yea the guy has worked to make as much $ as he can but that's just business.

I am a firm believer if he didn't think he could play he would work something out. Now the difference is whether a guy can admit he is done when he is done which rarely happens.
I've long avoided questioning his character, in fact I've come to the defense of his character several times... I'm not really seeing anything DJ said that would be considered a slam on EBs character

But personally, it'll be time to move on from Berry in 2019, in whatever way we can... the mystery, the suspense, the valid questions about what he has left... it all adds up to a badly needed divorce IMO
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.