View Single Post
Old 05-11-2020, 12:12 PM   #29738
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
And that is where there will be a huge struggle on both sides, what if your dad or kid has cancer? Or you have grandparents that are in their 80s, no one wants to feel like they are sacrificing family members.

If this thing keeps chugging a long full bore during the summer there is no good solution.
I have 2 grandmothers that I have to worry about, but even they would tell you if this shit hasn’t worked months from now, it’s time to try to go back to normal.

A lot of elderly people I’ve spoken to don’t want to see their (great) grandchildren lose a huge chunk of their childhood and the economy be completely ****ed just to possibly save them.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.