Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2015, 10:25 PM   #178
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDj23 View Post
I've owned a 92a1 before and thought it was a beautiful gun, very accurate, but just a bit big for me. Going by the photos of the a3, it looks slimmed down a tad. I do miss my Beretta.

I've also heard that former servicemen either love or hate them, based on what condition their issued one was in. My vet friends are 50/50 on em it seems like.

I've never shot or held an HK pistol, but I've heard that the USP tactical is a great gun, it also has a nice $1200 price tag on it. I've been looking for an HK dealer in that has one in stock around the Lawrence/Topeka/KC area, but no dice. I'd like to shoot one before I spend that kind of money on it.
Yeah the one I had and almost everyone around me had lived past their days..slides were loose..grips were junk..mags didn't want to seat..barrels were shot out too..horrible..so horrible..so that's why I don't like them and suggest you listen to others on that..cause I'm an asshole
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.