Thread: Computers Youtube.TV
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2023, 03:06 PM   #200
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
I have DirectTV Stream. It's $99 a month but I get the locals and all the sports channels. Royals, Blues and Cardinals are my main tv watching so its worth it.
I'd pay more for anyone else at this point.

DTV pissed me off something awful and when I tried to get any sort of improvement in pricing, etc... they just said "we'll miss you..." and that was that.

I had satellite and their streaming service wasn't very good yet so they were all but trying to wean people off the satellite service. The problem was that they were doing it BEFORE their streaming model was up to speed. And their response seemed to be "eh, you'll be back..."

**** 'em.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.