Thread: Movies and TV Star Trek Picard
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2023, 09:50 AM   #821
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
When the Shrike comes about, the shot of its deflector array definitely makes it look like the drive section of a Galaxy class, I'll agree. The Scimitar-like appendages on that thing camouflage's it pretty well.

So if they pull the Ent-D saucer out of mothballs to dock with that thing, does that mean Janeway is going to show up on Voyager to save the day?
It was already confirmed Janeway isn't on the show. But the writer seemed to hint at someone else from Voyager.

I could be wrong about the Shrike, but man it just seems like there's a very natural spot for a saucer section to sliiiiide right in.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.