Thread: Justin Houston
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2018, 09:47 PM   #12
Settle this once and forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
At this point I’m all for spending money on proven defensive players. I have the utmost trust in Andy to find offensive players in the draft. He’s done it forever.

I think the best plan might be to get a new DC, free up money and get a bunch of solid defenders in FA while trying again in the draft.

If a corner or linebacker we love is at around pick 25, use Houston to trade up.
Houston is a proven player. We know we're not going to get 15+ sacks out of the guy anymore, but he's A+ in run support and is actually surprisingly good when dropped into coverage. I'm just not sure we can afford to ship out one of, like, three solid contributors we have on this defense.

Would you prefer to bring in more Hitchens types? That dude's cap hit is like $9m and he's absolute garbage. I'd pay for three Houston's before I'd pay for two Hitchenses.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.