Thread: Justin Houston
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2018, 06:16 PM   #9
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Preston Smith would make a nice replacement for Houston if they stick with a 3-4 and should be half the price. Food for thought.

I've been a staunch defender of Houston for some time now, but seeing him quit on that play last week was the last straw for me. Trade him for whatever you can get for him. I put a 4th and swap of 6th's in my mock. I don't see them getting much more than that to be honest. Maybe a 3rd. Surely not a 2nd.
Which play?

Houston did a lot of contain stuff last week because Russell Wilson is Russell Wilson. He just kind of strafed the LOS when Wilson would roll or slide toward him.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.