Thread: Justin Houston
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2018, 05:38 PM   #6
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
If you let Houston go then you'll probably end up having to keep some other scrubs simply because you just can't turn over the entire defense in one offseason.

I'd rather pay Houston $20m for his production than keep a bunch of Sorensons and Raglands around.
At this point I’m all for spending money on proven defensive players. I have the utmost trust in Andy to find offensive players in the draft. He’s done it forever.

I think the best plan might be to get a new DC, free up money and get a bunch of solid defenders in FA while trying again in the draft.

If a corner or linebacker we love is at around pick 25, use Houston to trade up.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.