View Single Post
Old 08-02-2018, 06:55 AM   #100
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rd&Long View Post
Same here and that's a big 10-4 ....
Military service is different. Your surrounded by Americans. You brought the culture with you to this foreign land.

People visit a foreign place and think this would be so cool to live here. Visiting a country is way different than living there. After about a year of traveling I started missing the USA.

Wasn't expecting that at all. I was having a blast traveling the world, yet I was missing the easy way to communicate, understanding slang, TV/Movies, people with my shared life experience up to this point. I don't think any of those feelings kick in until you are out of the country for at least a year.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.