View Single Post
Old 08-02-2018, 12:13 AM   #95
Stay down bitch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
While Chicago is not my forever home, I'd like to keep a property here for frequent visits. And while I'd never give up my citizenship, I foresee myself being involved somehow in a small brewpub/cantina (brewtina?) somewhere in MX, with a stateside home in PHX/Tucson.
I was checking out some YouTube videos on Ajijic, Mexico on lake Chapala. It has a huge retirement and ex-pat community. The weather is damn near perfect plus the infrastructure has been pretty well built up. Really nice affordable housing and medical care. It’s just south of Guadalajara so if you want to come back to the states to visit you can take a cheap Southwest flight.
PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.