View Single Post
Old 07-30-2020, 03:40 PM   #30
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

I hate to dip my toes in this thread, because I know Mecca is not a Christian, but I just want to say I totally hear you. I remember thinking at the beginning of this year that 2020 was going to be the best year ever. Well...so much for that.

Work has been a ball of stress like never before. I'm in IT and so I've had to come up with a ton of solutions at the drop of a hat, install a crapload of equipment that we probably won't use after this Covid thing goes away, listen to people bitch and moan about solutions that don't work right away or the way they want, and on and on. On top of that, there's what's happening in the news, in our country, and for me, in my Church. It's frustrating me to no end, because I can point fingers but at the end of the day there is not one damn thing I can do about it. Well, maybe one thing.

I'm Catholic, and quite serious about my faith. But even so, I've struggled mightily and I have to admit finding myself just checking out of things. Due to obligations, I have not fully checked out, but I feel like I'm going through the motions with a lot of things.

For me, it is accepting the hard reality that shit happens and much of it is out of my control. I believe that God is still there, and I just need to find a new way to commune with Him, to maintain a relationship with Him, because that's what sustains me.

For you, man, I don't really know what to say as far as advice. Just wanted to pop in and let you know that I feel you brutha. I'm there as well. God bless.
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote