View Single Post
Old 07-30-2020, 03:14 PM   #17
It was not a fair catch

Yup. Last year-the cluster. Im sure you read my posts.

TAKE TIME OFF. See what options there are. PTO for medical leave or 6 week leave. Most employers have an employee help line that offers counseling then a good insurance discount for counseling. It does not hurt to take a mild anxiety medication. Think mine is Sertraline.

My doc said around age 50, the brain becomes less plastic. More rigid. Meaning its ability to react and adapt slows. Not sure of your age. But at 50-I have been doing my job for 28 years. I was tired and the mix of kids were hell.

We all deserve to have valleys in life. Don't let it continue to fester.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.