View Single Post
Old 06-01-2020, 11:45 PM   #118

Out of curiosity; where’s the thread about beef prices? Among other produce.. They go up and down through the years.... AND in a capitalist market.....

Oh ok; did any bull breeding capitalist pigs make some beef available that looked and tasted better than other beef?

Oh yeah..... they have marketed that.

Soooo. Some beef sides are worth more than other beef sides?

Well; Mahomes is the newest replacement to corn feed beef and then Kobe beef, You pay more to get more.....

I just can only watch in some ways; as the prices go up and up and up. I’ve never had Kobe beef. Never even seen it.

Yup, capitalism is great, and in a way, it’s made America great. But with the price of some things going up and up, I do not look forward to the idea - I might not be able to afford Kobe beef.

We’re not that close to that scenario yet though, right? So go get all you can, before it is that scenario.....
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.