View Single Post
Old 04-15-2024, 10:57 AM   #37
In Search of a Life

I mean I hate the idea that cincy of all markets has a competitive football team. But of all the teams when healthy they are our best competition. Zac Taylor made the offense look halfway decent with browning and with his best WRs not at 100%. Their defense actually held on to some of their key playmakers longer than I had expected.

I want to say they peaked a few years ago. Then again we said that about the chiefs and we adjusted just fine. This isn’t a Justin Herbert or Lamar situation where they didn’t get the job done with loaded rosters. They did it with a ton of cheap draft picks so while they’ll lose talent, they wont end up in cap hell. Bengals are more likely to adapt to post cap destruction than most other teams.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.