View Single Post
Old 10-04-2014, 12:42 PM   #1035
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNR View Post
27. BigRedChief

BigRedChief seems nice. Actually from Planeteer reports he IS nice.

That's why it always seemed bizarre as shit that THIS guy was the ****ing secret agent.

Stranger things have happened, sure. Baby Lee is a lawyer who watches TV all day. I'm an organist. Discuss Thrower is a super-intelligent hobo with no job. But we're supposed to believe that BigRedChief is actually the asshole who gets to say, "If I told you what my job was, I'd have to kill you"?!

The dude who probably says shit like "hunky-dory" and hangs out with people like gblowfish has a top secret government job? The dude with the ****ing cooler fetish is an actual ****ing James Bond? The guy who grows his popularity on the internet by running "The Academy" has enough power and influence among world leaders to make Dane cream his pants in fear?!

Hey, the Royals are winning playoff games these days. Anything is fair game, I suppose. Maybe he's more Johnny English than he is James Bond. That's gotta be it.
would read again. Keep em coming...
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.