Thread: Chiefs NFL trade watch
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2019, 02:01 PM   #269
In Search of a Life

But counter argument, do you think he just went to those dollar amounts without having some reason to? I mean, I doubt he offered 4 million more to get Mathieu?

Didn't we hear they wanted him in 18? I dunno why they didn't get him, guessing it had to do with a safety they were planning on having back there that had some issues, but whatever on that.

I guess what i'm getting at is that those guys were all on the market (outside Clark) so they were having to negotiate against other teams, I'm guessing.

So my thing would be don't target guys that are out there like that and actually have a draft plan so you don't have to spend.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.