View Single Post
Old 08-02-2018, 02:45 PM   #10
MVP

There are a few options. First of all, losing a fight doesn't mean you die. You mostly can recover from your injuries. You might lose a limb if you got hurt bad on that body part. But mostly you just bandage up the worst of it and sleep it off.

But if the guy you started with does die, since you recruit more people to your army, you can just continue on without him, use the people you recruited, recruit more people, etc. You can recruit up to I think 30 people without mods, maybe 60. I've only had about 12 so far. With mods that number goes way up. You can have people in different locations, they don't have to stay together. You can separate them into squads, etc. If your entire army dies, or if you just don't like what happened, well ....

... you can reload your last save. You can save as much as you want and there is also an autosave feature that is set at every 10 minutes default, but you can change the frequency of that if you want. I admittedly save scummed a fair bit while getting a handle on what the hell was actually going on.

My first game got lost when I uninstalled the game to move it to an SSD. I still felt I was just hitting the mid-game at that point. So I am a couple of days into my second game. Less save scummy.

Last edited by Beef Supreme; 08-02-2018 at 02:55 PM..
Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.