View Single Post
Old 03-15-2024, 08:00 PM   #73
Starter

I watched through the finale tonight. It was a satisfying end. Spoiler alert - in the end USA are back to back World War champs. Seriously though, it always brings a tear to my eye when you get to the end and they show the bios of the real men that they portrayed in the series.

Yeah, this series doesn’t hold up to BOB or the Pacific. But it grew on me. In the end I really enjoyed it. There is also a companion 1-hour documentary, which seems good so far. I’ve read and watched so many things about WW2, been to the Normandy beaches, etc. and I never knew much about the 100th. I’m glad their story was told.
DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.