View Single Post
Old 05-14-2020, 04:25 AM   #322
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Or Brody in Homeland

Or Axe in Billions

Guy is pretty good at what he does.
He was also in a short lived series called Life. I watched both seasons and thought it was great. Wished it would have continued but it just didn't get a big enough following. I don't know if I could do a synopsis of the show any justice but ultimately he is a cop that is framed for the murder of his cop friend and sentenced to Life in prison. The show starts around the time of his release from prison once he is exonerated and he is given millions of dollars for his false imprisonment. Part of his agreement is he is allowed back on the force as an investigator. He has become quite awkward from his time in prison. Hi jinks ensue.
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.