Thread: Movies and TV Starfield (Skyrim in Space)
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2023, 12:21 PM   #135
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

The worst thing that's happened in my current playthrough is a complete inventory loss. I did something that bugged the game, there was no fixing it, and my choices were either to loss seven levels going back to my last hard save or simply deal with it. I dealt with it, but was not happy.

As much as I enjoy doing it, I don't bother capturing ships in combat anymore. That just seems to open the door to hidden problems. I'll still capture the ones that are parked on a planet, but I'm careful to do it only if I have a base nearby (ran into a lesser version of the issue Fish encountered). And I don't modify them or use them as a base ship or modify them - I just loot them and sell them.

Found a quest I hadn't noticed before given by Walter that ended up giving me what is probably the best Class C ship in the game. I've done all my high level upgrades on that one. It's got six top level engines, about 6000 cargo capacity, 12 top level weapons and 100 mobility. That seems to be as good as it gets.

I'm finally figuring shit out when it comes to the outposts, but it's still so massively convoluted that the annoyance factor pretty much runs neck and neck with the fun factor. I see some of the shit people have built in YouTube videos and I simply can't imagine wasting that much time and putting in that much effort. Plus, every time you start a new one there's a chance it'll bug out - I have one that I can take resources from, but if I try to do anything else there the game crashes, so other than being a reliable source of copper, it's ****ed. And I have noticed that load times go way up when I'm at an outpost, and now I know why (thanks Wallcrawler). I'll still try to build new ones, but I don't think I'll attempt maxing them out.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.