Thread: Movies and TV Starfield (Skyrim in Space)
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2023, 03:16 PM   #127
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Goddamn this game is buggy as ****.

Captured a really big, cool Ecliptic ship early in my current playthrough. Dropped about 100,000 credits upgrading it, but when I make it my home ship, it disappears from the landing field. I've had that happen before, but I could always use fast travel as a work around. Not this time, though. It's just flat out broken. Tried switching ships at multiple locations, and the same ****ing thing happens every time.

Had a really good outpost like that in my last playthrough, only in that one, every time I approached it the game crashed. Tried to reach it multiple times from multiple directions - always the same. I couldn't even get to the builder thing to delete and rebuild it.

Mostly it works, but there is a level of glitch in this game at certain times that is as permanent as death.

Fix your shit, Bethesda. And **** you.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.