View Single Post
Old 09-22-2019, 05:50 AM   #10
Has a particular set of skills

I spent about 45 minutes - to an hour two week ago with Pat Mahomes I and Patrick Mahomes II mom since about 6 and his two sisters. I asked about the media and public relations...........there were several people listening so I don't think I'm talking out of school about a private conversation, especially since it only cast everyone involved in a positive light.

Mom said he got some coaching because he has a press conference after every college game. Then when he declared the agent also gave him some training and practice. But she said everyone gets the same training.

So I asked Why is Patrick Mahomes II so different? In the end of the day, he respects the game and teammates. Doesn't want to (I think she said debase) himself or take away from his teamamtes performance, He knows he's the QB. Spotlight is always on him. But, he cant do it alone.

Patrick Mahomes I said that when he was on the mound, it was just him and the batter, All on him to help the team win. Said he told Patrick Mahomes II when he decided to play football full time that it was a team game and that if he wanted to last he had to pass the credit around.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote