View Single Post
Old 09-16-2019, 06:25 AM   #8
I'll be back.

Even though you've been raised as a human being, you are not one of them. You have great powers...only some of which have been discovered.

Your powers will far exceed that of mortal men. Live as one of them, Pat-El.

For this reason among others, I have chosen Earth for you. Discover where you strength and your power are needed.

They can be a great people, Pat-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason, above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you... my only son.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote