View Single Post
Old 06-24-2021, 04:41 PM   #59
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
There is a path to the Raiders being good, but it's going to have to come through being a defense-focused team.

Gus Bradley is a huge upgrade over Paul Guenther
Is he though?

The Jags weren't anything special when he was their head coach, despite having a talented roster, especially on the defensive side of the ball.

And he did nothing with the Chargers defense even after he was given 4 years, so I'm not so sure he's an actual upgrade for the Raiders. Plus, the Raiders are essentially rebuilding so I wouldn't expect much.

Bradley to me is just like Kris Richard and Dan Quinn. They had "great" defenses when working under Pete Carroll (who won a Super Bowl with the 49ers as their DC in 1994) yet fall flat on their faces when coaching in a different city.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.