View Single Post
Old 02-13-2019, 03:20 PM   #2609
In BB I trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
Anyone else noticing that credit card rewards deals don't seem as good as they were 3-4 years ago?

I'm a little miffed I got a Commerce Bank card stating 3% on wireless providers axing that offering four months after I opened it up.

The banks are getting killed on credit card rebate/rewards programs. The idea is to give folks an incentive period of extra rewards (6 months or whatever) and then the customer stays on. Instead, they hop over to the next very generous program, one from the other, over and over.

As a result, banks are starting to pare back on the programs.
Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.