View Single Post
Old 08-01-2001, 10:35 PM   #356
**** the Raiders

Fraz,
I don't blame you, that would be tough to do. Although being young and stupid I would probably attempt it myself. Of course i have never been to Arrowhead either, so any chance I had I would take.

I need to talk to my godfather and see if he would be willing to sell me his ticket to the season opener (actually I hope he just gives it to me), he doesn't like going out there as much because of all the drunken fools (or something like that). I keep forgetting to do it but I really can't afford to wait much longer (I am probably screwed at this point).

Hader,
needs to stop procrastinating
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.