View Single Post
Old 08-07-2020, 10:52 AM   #243
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
It's so frustrating. I used to love facebook, it was a great way to keep in touch with people and organize social events, etc. I'm pretty sure that was the original intent with it. I still begrudgingly use it since there's not really a viable alternative, but I don't participate in any of that bullshit.

I mostly just post hilarity such as this:

I reluctantly joined facebook last year so I can see my son's hockey games live streamed , that is the only thing I use it for( ithink my brother is the only friend request I accepted) , I don't read twitter or any other social media platforms and CP is the only forum I look at, do I miss out or fall behind news wise maybe but long term I think I am better for it.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.