Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2016, 03:19 PM   #293
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac459 View Post
So I need to brag to you guys a little bit

I got a call from a buddy who knows some guys who work on custom made guns saying they were going to test a new gun they were working on. I drove down to Texas to check it out and shoot the gun some as well. It was a great gun and was a blast to shoot. Basically a McMillan but with some changes to it. We were shooting out to 1500 yds with very good consistency then we moved to 2000 yds and by the end of the day of shooting I made a shot at 2750 yds and busted a milk jug.

As a sniper in the military my furthest shot on a target was 1700. I was impressed I added another 1000 yds tof my personal best. So I wanted to come brag a little
Lobbing artillery!

What cartridge were you shooting?
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.